Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

F/S Trap DVD Remington

866 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Motordoctor 
#1 ·
This is a 33 minute DVD on singles, handicap and doubles. 35 dollars includes shipping to you. It has a camera mounted on the gun to show the relationship to the target for the lead. Motordoc

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
</a>

See less See more
#3 ·
Here we go again...Motordoctor trying to unload his truck-full of Videos he bought from the Remington booth at the Grand for $5 apiece, and flip 'em for $35.

I sure hope there's plenty of "noobie" trapshooters out there who've lived in a cave for 50 years, and haven't seen this video yet, so he can recover his "investment."

#5 ·
Interesting. No I did not buy them at the grand and I did pay more then 5 dollars for them. Actually bought them from Remington Direct. The other fellow in the picture is D. Lee Braun. This is a great video and I include the postage to ship it. The hall of fame may have some but so do others. Seems everyone knows my business and seems BUZZGUN has the entire trapshooters dot com deal figured out. He must think everyone is trying to rip everyone else. I'm just a guy selling something others may want. motordoc

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.