1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Trap Combo and Skeet Set

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by FNG, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FNG

FNG Member

0   0   0

I have a Frigon FT-C (trap combo) and FS-S (4 barrel skeet set) for sale. I’m not an experienced gun condition evaluator, but after reading Blue Book descriptions I’d say the trap combo was 90% and the skeet set was 95%. The trap combo has an adjustable recoil pad and the comb has been filed down and refinished but doesn’t match the color of the rest of the stock which has a few dings. The bluing is in good shape and the top lever is still right of center. I don’t think the gun has been shot all that much. The top single is 32” and the O/U barrels are 30”. The chokes have been opened and the forcing cones lengthened. The fixed chokes are: .030” for the single and .015” for the “over” and .025” for the “under” barrels. The top barrel fires first and is non selectable. The barrels are not ported. The skeet set appears to have the original recoil pad with a 141/4” l.o.p. The barrels are all 28” each with its own forearm. Each set is in its original plastic hard case with a built-in combination lock. The interior of the trap case has been redone. Each set has a stock removal tool and spare springs and firing pins. I think a fair price would be $900 for the FT-C and $1600 for the FS-4, plus shipping to your FFL. These are not high end guns. They are plain but functional and would be perfect for someone on a budget wanting a serviceable entry level trap combo or skeet set. I can be contacted @ 817 935 4661 during business hours. Thanks for looking.
    Phil Barry
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

entry level trap gun

frigon skeet gun