1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S TRAINING COLLAR FOR DOGS F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by KEYBEAR, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I bought a new Tri-Tronics Training collar two weeks ago . It did the job the dog no longer likes the road . So now it,s for sale .

It,s a SportDog Model 400 and is as new I have the set .Collar-Remote Transmitter - Charger . Works up to 400 yards . It has three bottons one gives a beep one a short stimulation and the last will ring his bell . This collar is water proof and is one of the better collars .

We used it on a small Jack Russell at 18lb.

ASKING $100.00 to you

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Alf you might want to reread your post

It cant be both a tri tronics and a sport dog-- unless it has an identity crisis

regards from Iowa

Gene

3. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

0   0   0

If the third button will burn the grass under his feet I'll take it. Send me a PM

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gene you are right . It,s a SportGog Brand I know very little about this stuff .

It did what I need done and was easy . My Dog would not stop crossing the road . Broke him of that fast . I don,t think you can throw the dog across the road now .

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If the third button will burn the grass under his feet I'll take it. Send me a PM
    ntgr8 posted this and sent me a PM asking if I would take less ??

6. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

0   0   0

Gotta atleast try to haggle ALF. Why not?

7. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Remstar to me he is saying I will take it . Kind of like don,t look anymore it,s sold .

Haggling is one thing this is different .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.