1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S/TRADE- Citz. Eco-Drive Ltd. for Choke Tubes

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by blackfoot, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

0   0   0

Go to Craig's List!!!!!!!!!!

2. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

0   0   0

Blackfoot, go back to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i_shoot

3. g7777777

g7777777 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I have a couple of eco drive watches- one is a diving watch and the other is a dress watch

They are neat- One had a battery issue but I returned it to Citizens and they made it right- I actually got to talk to the person that was making it right- ie she had a new battery in it and was making sure the new battery worked

Regards from Iowa

Gene

4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I own 4 Eco-Drives.....great watches....incredible time keepers and the best metal bracelets on the market, bar none....

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

My father-in-law has that exact same watch except his has the silver and gold metal braclet.

6. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

MY ECO DRIVE CRAPPED OUT IN LESS THAN 12 MONTHS. RETURNED IT TO ZALES, THEY SENT IN FOR REPAIR N/Chg., 18 MO LATER IT CRAPPED AGAIN AND THEY SAID CITIZEN WANTED $400 TO FIX IT AGAIN. THATS NOT COOL WITH ME AND IT IS SITTING ON THE DRESSER IN A JUNK BOX. THATS MY 2 CENTS

7. Jim Zee

Jim Zee Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I am not so sure on being hosed, I own two and bought my wife one too match mine we have had no issuses here and I wear mine dailey one gray and one black.
    Jim

8. rd

rd TS Member

0   0   0

GW- it's spelled ECO drive. Read it on the watch. AND I've owned mine for four years- it's been the absolutey best watch I've ever owned with zero problems and completely accurate for that entire time.

9. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

0   0   0

How accurate does your time have to be? If I wore an expensive watch I would lose it or tear it off hunting, working, etc within a month. I buy Timex and they last forever and I usually arrive on time so, I just don't get the watch thing. If you gave a watch to the new generation they would say "why do I need a watch ? I have my phone that shows the exact time and day". Glenn

10. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Glenn,

People appreciate timepieces like trapshooters enjoy trap guns.

It's all good......

Bernie

11. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

"If you gave a watch to the new generation they would say "why do I need a watch ?"

Supposedly, kids don't wear watches "because watches only have one function". At least that's what the genius on ABC news said. ;-)

12. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

gW22, if I got hosed it was by Zales. I don't think they are in the biz of selling fakes. Echo is a sound you hear when you yell out in a canyon. ECO is short for ecology. i.e. Using the sun for power. Might want to know your facts before you call someone stupid.

13. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

My first Citizen Eco-drive is on my son't wrist....5 years old and zero problems...and he wears it on his construction job in northern Alberta where it's cold....very cold now....the other's I own are worn continuously by my wife and I and zero problems...and my son's and my Rolex's are parked in the safe....his (Datejust)quit 3 years after rolex facory service and my Submariner's braclet broke..plus they both kept lousy time....Citizens work!

14. 3200SK Robinson

3200SK Robinson TS Member

0   0   0

15. 3200SK Robinson

0   0   0

16. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0

What would a guy have that you would trade for?

17. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

If you have a cell phone, you have a watch that tells you the date, time, and who's calling ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

18. 3200SK Robinson

0   0   0

Hi WPT! I just like nice watches. Didn't need gold and squiggly lines on my K-80 but it makes it shoot better ya know!

Smoke'um
    Richard

19. 3200SK Robinson

0   0   0

20. 3200SK Robinson

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.