1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Top single 682X combo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Larry/Oh, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry/Oh

Larry/Oh TS Member

New price, new deal!

The comb and buttpad are completely adjustable. I shoot it at about 80/20, but it can be set up about anywhere you want. I include aluminum spacers of most widths for the comb, as extra insurance it won't slip during a match.

It's a 34/32 combo, with screw-in chokes. The 34 over-single is a Money Maker barrel, with their rib, non-adjustable,is (17/32 highest point) and forcing cone work. The 32 double is a like new 682X barrel, that locks like a new gun would. Both barrels are tight. The trigger is a crisp single selective pull trigger. The stock is a non-roll over Anton stock. It has a very large pistol grip cap, with the signature white diamond in it. Also has a nice right hand palm swell. The comb is 4-way adjustable, and comes with aluminum spacers. The Jone's pad adjuster changes about any way you'd want it to. It has a kick-eze pad installed. There are a couple minor rack marks, which I try to show in the pictures. The forearm has nicely cut checkering. There are no cracks in any of the wood. $2200, with inspection period to see that the gun is as I say, or $2075 on a "one way" deal, delivered USPS to your FFL'S door, FOR OUT OF STATE DELIVERIES.

Pictures are available, and will be sent to those that e-mail me at (larry.rowland@att.net)

Larry Rowland
    Xenia, Ohio

2. Larry/Oh

Larry/Oh TS Member

Pictures have been sent those that asked. Thank you.

Larry Rowland
    Xenia, Oh

3. Larry/Oh

Larry/Oh TS Member

I'm not going to offer this combo much longer. Pictures are on the way to the gentlemen that asked today. Thank you for the interest.

Larry Rowland
    Xenia, Ohio

4. Larry/Oh

Larry/Oh TS Member

Last time up for this 682x combo. May make up another to sell later.

5. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

Here's some pictures of Larry's 682.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.