1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S TM-1

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by gunrac, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gunrac

gunrac TS Member

0   0   0

This one is a goody. 32" #0800421. 14 1/2" LOP. Browning case. Forcing cone lengthened. Shows minus bluing under receiver. One good scratch at the end of the barrel as seen in pic. The adj. butt pad is not pretty to look at, but is fully functional. Receiver-barrel has a VERY tight lock-up. Shiny bore, Nice wood.

My wife went 26th place in the country shooting Women's Handi's a few yrs. back, with this outfit.

1500.00 Shipped in the lower 48. Will consider best offers.

Located near Marion, Ohio

Ron Hipsher 740-225-0837

More pics available upon request.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gunrac

gunrac TS Member

0   0   0

3. gunrac

gunrac TS Member

0   0   0

4. gunrac

gunrac TS Member

0   0   0

5. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

0   0   0

if a california buyer,s ffl dealer will receive a gun from a private individual,what is the big deal about shipping a gun to calif?thanks dwain

6. gunrac

gunrac TS Member

0   0   0

Looks as tho I'm going to get shamed into doing something I'll probably regret.

7771: If indeed you are serious about buying the gun, there shouldn't be a problem with giving me the name an ph.# of your FFL dealer, so I can contact him personally to figure out what hoops I must go thru to legally make the transfer.

dwain: I've sold guns all over the country, even Cal. before the banned an new laws that took effect in 08. Only one time was I asked to ship ffl to ffl, and it was juat a plain ol' long gun, that went to PA. All other's were satisfied with a copy of my drivers license.

I'd suspect with the way things are in Cal. it will more apt have to go ffl to ffl, which is no problem. But I think there is a lot more to it then that. I'll find out an post, as soon as I figure it out.

If anyone can share the neccesary requirement's, I'm all ear's.

Ron

7. gunrac

gunrac TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the info. I also received a call from a fella stating the same thing. With that, Cal. will fly for me. Just make sure your ffl holder knows how to play the game.

Thanks Ron

8. gunrac

gunrac TS Member

0   0   0

9. gunrac

gunrac TS Member

0   0   0

Will consider best offer.
    Ron

10. gunrac

gunrac TS Member

0   0   0