1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Time to Buy Stocks BLACK WALNUT FEATHER

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr.M, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Got a lot of feedback that folks want to see some "wild" Black Walnut feathers, crotches, fiddleback and color. Well, here it all is!!!!!!

I just completed a deal for fifteen of the prettiest, most complex Black Walnut two-piece sets I've seen in a long time. I'm going to offer them - one at a time - to my fellow trapshooters here on TS.com. As always 10 percent of the purchase price will be donated back to David and TS.com to help keep this train rollin' along.

This blank was cut from wood that had aged for eighteen months before being milled. The moisture content today measures at 24% on my Lignomat Mini-LIGNO DX-C. It will take another 1 1/2 to 2 years, depending on where you live, for this blank to be ready to duplicate and finish.

The measurements are 20 inches long by 8 full inches tall at the butt by 4 full inches tall at the receiver and 2 1/2 inches wide. I had most of this set cut extra big to accomodate the trend toward the "heads-up" style of custom stock production. I'll let the pictures do the talking about the feather, fiddle and layout of the blank. I will, as always, ship a matching forend blank of the same moisture content with the stock blank.
    [​IMG]

Right side.
    [​IMG]

Left side.

Price for this one because it's not yet ready to work, is $300.00. When it's dry, the numbers will double. If anybody is looking for a true matched pair for a future project I have the virtual twin of this one coming up on the sale block next. Price for the pair will be $550.00 and I will pick up the UPS shipping anywhere in the 50 states. If interested, please email me at the address above. I'll be traveling next week to host a convention in Orlando, then to Phoenix for the national NRA Convention. I do check email every day and the earliest time stamp on my email will be the proud owner.

Thanks and regards to all,

Mike Mann White Creek Gunstock Blanks LLC ATA - PITA - NRA LIFE MEMBER

2. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Been more than 24 hours. Lotsa nibbles, no firm bites. Let's drop the price to $250.00 including shipping. If you want this one and its twin, a commitment at $475.00 will get you the pair. Don't hesitate - once it's gone, it's gone.

Mike Mann

3. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Been more than 48 hours. $225.00 and I'll do the shipping. I'll leave this one up at this price until midnight Sunday night Pacific time, then it goes back to the drying rack for the summer season. For this one and its mate the price goes to $425.00 for the pair. Take advantage of this stock investment opportunity before the market recovers, and help TS.com in the bargain!

Regards, Mike Mann

4. wdturner

wdturner Member

0   0   0

Mike I can't stand it any longer.Sold I'll take this one. Let me know where to send the check to. Tom Shields

5. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

WD,

Sorry to report that this one and its mate were spoken for very early this morning. As I indicated, the earliest time stamp to my email must always be the winner. Keep your eyes peeled for the next one to be posted, coming soon.

Thanks and apologies,

Mike Mann White Creek Gunstock Blanks LLC

6. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Blank is sold pending confirmation of shipping arrangements and receipt of funds.

Thanks to all for looking. More money in the pot for TS.com

Regards,

Mike Mann

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.