1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Tikka M695 .338 WinMag / Leupold Reduced

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by WindyOneNW, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WindyOneNW

WindyOneNW TS Member

0   0   0

For sale, very nice Tikka (Sako) M695 right hand bolt action .338 Win Mag rifle. Has been fired a handful of times. Bore is bright and perfect, lands and grooves are perfect. There is slight rust spoting on the top of the bolt and on the trigger, and magazine again this is slight and spotty rust not even hardly enought to mention but I want to give you a worst case scenario to base your decisions on. Gun has a Leupold VX-II 3-9x40 3 months old. The trigger is ultra crisp and set low (another awesome Sako hand me down). Wood has minor handling marks and will refinish perfect if you spend a little time. I was going to sand and refinish this stock over the winter but have lost interest in this gun as it is expensive to shoot to nice to hunt with and the fact that I rarely hunt anymore. This gun deserves to hunt. It has a Sako match grade heavy barrel (not a bull barrel) and it is a tack driver! No joke. This rifle will clover leaf 3 shots at 200 yards. This is a very attractive rifle with a sporter / safari type monte carlo stock (looks like Weatherby style stock) Pics on request, don't waste my time and I won't waste yours, this description is very accurate and describes this fine rifle to a T. Also has a Harris extending bi-pod and a very comfortable neoprene sling. Will ship in hardcase at your expense, or you ship me your hard case and I will put this rifle in it and ship it back to you. Asking $985.00 + $65 shipped and insured to your FFL. Have 2 boxes of ammo and some .338 Win Mag brass to sweeten the pot with. Thank you and PM picture requests and questions.

2. WindyOneNW

WindyOneNW TS Member

0   0   0

pics added for your enjoyment.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. WindyOneNW

WindyOneNW TS Member

0   0   0

Wood is better than I remember, this gun would rate 95% easy.

4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Great gun...great caliber!! good price...

5. WindyOneNW

WindyOneNW TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you ljutic73, these are fantastic guns.

6. jrw17

jrw17 Member

0   0   0

Ljutic 73, I agree these are great and if WindyOneNW says its nice then it is! Great guy to work with. Side note, Ljutic73, I stopped by Maui Trap club to check it out based on your previous thread, they were not open for shooting but what a great place. Aloha from Maui (at least for the next couple days)

7. WindyOneNW

WindyOneNW TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks jrw17, I hope you are enjoying yourself and the 70-80 degree weather over there, it won't be like that when you get home! Snowing and upper 20's.

8. WindyOneNW

WindyOneNW TS Member

0   0   0

You would be lucky to find a better shooter than this one. Open to reasonable offers.

REDUCED PRICE: $950 + Shipping to FFL

9. WindyOneNW

WindyOneNW TS Member

0   0   0

PRICE REDUCED $950 shipped to your FFL. Can take more pictures just tell me what you want to see.

10. WindyOneNW

WindyOneNW TS Member

0   0   0

Make me a reasonable offer and I will pay shipping. Will throw in some extras if your offer is a good one.

11. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

PM sent

12. WindyOneNW

WindyOneNW TS Member

0   0   0

PM Answered. Thank you.

This rifle has a detachable magazine.

13. WindyOneNW

WindyOneNW TS Member

0   0   0

Willing to negotiate guys and gals. Get it now and be dialed in for the fall season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
sako m695
tikka 338 win mag 695 for sale
tikka 338 win mag for sale
tikka 695 338 win mag
tikka m695 338 win mag

tikka m695 338 win mag for sale

tikka m695 for sale

tikka m695 right hand