1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S### TIKKA 30/06 WITH BURRIS SCOPE BRAND NEW IN

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by eastcoastshooter, Aug 30, 2013.

1. eastcoastshooter

eastcoastshooter Member

0   0   0

F/S BRAND NEW TIKKA 30/06 WITH BURRIS 3X9 SCOPE, WITH BOX SAFETY CABLE LOCK
    NEVER FIRED, ASKING 750.00 PLUS SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 US.
    eastcoastshooter_2013_040148.jpg

eastcoastshooter_2013_040149.jpg

eastcoastshooter_2013_040150.jpg

eastcoastshooter_2013_040151.jpg

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I just bought a T3 in .270 and boy does it shoot! They put the quality in this rifle where it counts - great trigger, glass smooth cycling and sub MOA with every factory load I have tried. My first batch of handloads turned in five shot groups just a shade larger than 1" at 200 yards. Incredible performance from a light weight sporting rifle.

3. Iceman47

Iceman47 Member

0   0   0

wolfram, I also bought a T3 in .308. I really like it. This post caught my eye because of the Burris scope. I have a 4.5-14x42 and really like that as well.
    Hopefully when things settle down and I can find what I need to start loading metal I can experiment with different loads and bullets. Right now all I can do is buy factory loads when I can find them.
    Vincent