1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S THREE SHELLFLAME MAPLE BLANKS NEW F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr.M, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I recently provided some consulting services for a friend who was short on cash but long of some beautiful full shellflame maple (pillowed if you're from the south) most of which he had already converted into oversized rifle blanks. Since storage space in the drying racks is at a premium, I'm going to offer these to TSers who are interested in premium maple for a future project. The pictures will do the speaking and here are the particulars that don't show.

M1, M2 and M5 are monster blanks with dimensions of 36 3/4 inches long, 8 inches tall at the butt and 2 1/4 inches tall at the muzzle. M1 and M2 are 2 1/2 inches thick, M5 is 2 3/4 inches thick. All three are both tall enough and thick enough to host shotgun stock offset and twisted sister as well as heads-up design. The scalloped (shellflame) figure is solid from end to end with no voids. These blanks will host a large caliber rifle with ease as well as a shotgun 2 piece with the forend(s) cut from the same blank. The moisture content has reduced to 34 percent, meaning it will take another two years before these are ready to duplicate. All are fully end-sealed and show no signs of checking on any surface through their first six months of air-drying.

When dry, these blanks would sell for $275.00 to $300.00. Because they're still partially wet, I'm offering them at $175.00 and asking for $15.00 to help offset the cost of shipping which will be about $30.00 to $35.00. For those of you who have been looking for dense, complete coverage Shellflame Maple, your ship has come in. First confirmation at the email above will be the new owner and will cause the next three to be advertised for sale. Please reference by number M1, M2 or M5.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

M3 IS SOLD PRF.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

M2 really does have a darker color band running right through the heart of the blank lengthwise as the pictures show. Lots of character in this one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

M5 is very close to absolute symmetry side to side. M5 is SOLD PRF.

Submitted for your viewing pleasure,

Mike Mann White Creek Gunstock Blanks LLC

2. twcpdc

twcpdc Member

0   1   0

I would be intrested in one of you maple stocks could you call me or send me your # I would like to get a birdeye if possable. Thanks Tom

3. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

SOLD pending receipt of funds. The second blank (M5) will be posted later today. Tom, see your email.

Thanks for looking, Mike Mann

4. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Three new picture sets.

Mike

5. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

M-5 is also SOLD pending receipt of funds. As soon as either M-1 or M-2 is spoken for, I'll add the pictures of M-4, M-6, M-8 and M-9.

Thanks for looking, Mike Mann

6. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.