1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Three Royal Walnut shotgun, English walnut F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by black_wal_nut, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black_wal_nut

black_wal_nut TS Member

0   0   0

Alright everyone, I'm remodeling the kids rooms, and they need some new windows, some new carpet, and all of that stuff. so i got some amazing wood for ya here tonight. three beautifully curly royal walnut shotgun blanks, and one piece of english walnut. all three royal walnut blanks have been moisture metered and are ready to work (dry). the one english piece is still a little wet and will require atleast another year of drying. so here we go. this time i am willing to pick up shipping to the lower 48 as long as you make your offer within 48 hours of this posting.

[​IMG]

this is piece 282, as you can see, beautiful curl.

[​IMG]

and the other side of 282. the dimensions of this blank are 5 1/4 inches at the skinny end, 8 1/4 inches at the big end, 19 3/4 inches long, and 2 1/4 inches thick. i realize that this blank is a litle thinner than most, so the price will be set at only $300.00 for this blank and a matching forend.

[​IMG]

now heres a real steal for anyone looking for a nice quality, dry, and elegant gunstock. im sure most of you have seen this vertical curl on many trap guns, and if i have anything to say about it, you will continue to see it.

[​IMG]

this is a nice blank, at 5 inches at the small end, and 9 1/4 at the big end, 17 3/4 long and 2 7/8 inches thick. as you can see, its full of curl, and is measured fully dry, price for this stock and a matching forend is $500.00.

[​IMG]

this piece really amazes me, and im sorry to let it go, as if to say, id love to have this on my trap gun, but as a good friend of mine reminds me, i have my entire life to find a nice stock, and i will, just before they bury me with it.
    [​IMG]

ok, someone better scoop this up quick, i think im having second thoughts about it. the dimensions are 4 1/4 wide at the skinny end and 8 1/4 inches at the big end, 19 1/2 inches long, and 2 5/8 inches thick throughout. to make sure someone gets it, i will list this one and its matching forend at $500.00 as well. oh yes, this one is also dry and ready to go.

[​IMG]

this piece excites me, i just cant wait to see what it will look like finished. this side, although rather boring, is still very nice with dark mold lines and a tiny bit of curl in the butt of the stock.

[​IMG]

this side, however, is not boring at all, in fat, if both sides looked like this, i would be keeping it, but since i dont have the means of finishing it myself, and i really want to know what its going to look like breaking targets, im going to sell it, and for only $800.00. the dimensions are 3 1/2 inches at the grip, 7 inches tall at the butt, 28 1/4 inches long, and 2 1/2 inches thick. i'm told that this piece will fit to most standard rifle sizes, but if a fore end is needed i can provide one at no additional cost.

ok so thats it for this time, first pm or email has priority and good luck!! my kids thank you, and god bless.

~Steven Meads

2. black_wal_nut

black_wal_nut TS Member

0   0   0

3. black_wal_nut

black_wal_nut TS Member

0   0   0

English stock is sold pending funds, the three royal blanks are still available.
    steven

4. black_wal_nut

black_wal_nut TS Member

0   0   0

TTT one last time before these go back to the website.

steven meads

5. black_wal_nut

black_wal_nut TS Member

0   0   0

error in communication, this english blank is still available.

steven

6. black_wal_nut

black_wal_nut TS Member

0   0   0

7. black_wal_nut

black_wal_nut TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.