1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S The Ultimate Trap Gun!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by KEYBEAR, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This is the end is it not ?

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

0   0   0

You're kidding...right?

3. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

The Model 12 is a classic to be sure, but $3,100?? That seems like a lot to me. Maybe if you had a closeup of the engraving....

4. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

0   0   0

if you think 3100 is a lot ,wait til you see the one i will be posting in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

5. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Let me see here.

We have a M 12 "build-up" gun, that has been choke tubed, with some artwork for $3,100. Wow! Lets us know how that turns out for you kolardude.

Now where's that thread that has the beautiful M 31.

ss

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

0   0   0

I agree with the above poster.

I'll start the bidding at $1,200 for this mongrelized M12.

Anybody else want to chime in?

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

0   0   0

Come on, folks, step right up...the bargain of the century is still officially available....(only two hours left before the seller pulls the ad and claims it sold).

8. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

No offense intended. This is a pretty unique gun, I don't think that I have ever seen a rib like that on a model 12. I would think that it would work good on straight-away targets. Is this gun being auctioned off now?

9. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

Never seen a rib like that? Um, it's an after market rib. Money Maker or Keen sights can put one on for around $200.

Upon reflection I notice that he's pulled the post.

10. spritc

spritc Active Member

0   0   0

It didn't make sense to keep the thread up after the gun appraisers took it over. It must be slow shooting in some places, but this always happens to someone every winter.

Thanks,

Steve

p.s. I should state that I have bought and sold many firearms on this site, gunbroker.com and auctionarms.com and I have not had one complaint. In spite of the highjacking of this thread and the things that were said on both sides, if there had been a buyer he would not have been dissapointed.

11. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Steve you should of left your thread up.What do you care what these EXPERTS???
    say. I'd like to know their credentials to appraise anyones gun! I have done business with Steve in the past. He is an honorable guy and doe's what he says he is going to do.
    No one on this site should have any worries about dealing with Steve.

Steve, maybe one of these experts will put a gun up for sale and you can appraise their gun.

You still have the Weatherby? Great looking gun!!!

12. spritc

spritc Active Member

0   0   0

Thank you for the kind words Phil, but these guys brought out the worst in me and I didn't like the direction it was going. If they only knew how much that custom model 12 really cost, especially the engraving, but they never will. I'll just keep shooting it and breaking great scores when I have the time and money.

Thanks again,

Steve

p.s. the weatherby has been gone for quite awhile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ultimate trap gun