1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Terry Jordan Wall Chart

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by flyfishinfool, Oct 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyfishinfool

flyfishinfool TS Member

I have reached the point that I will be retiring next year and am encouraging my wife to sell our large home that we raised the kids in and buy a townhouse so we can travel more.

So, I am downsizing as much as possible. Actually, by selling this and some other stuff I hope I am setting the example so that she will get rid of a bunch of her crap !

This is the Vandalia chart. Excellent condition (no bullet holes)

$80 and I pay shipping. First come, first serve.

Dan

2. flyfishinfool

flyfishinfool TS Member

Sold to Fletcher

Dan

3. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi Dan.

Don't forget I make a smaller 8 foot wide version that can be used as close as 9.5' from the wall it is on. You may have room in the town house for the smaller model.

Good luck and enjoy your retirement.

Terry.

4. kolar12

kolar12 Member

Terry, Would you please state what the 10 foot chart needs for distance to the 27 yard line? Also, what is the current price of it.I am trying to clear out a spot in my basement for it.
    Thanks, Gary

5. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

Gary: I believe the price is $150.00 for the 10 ft. plus shipping.
    You will need aprox. 24' to simulate the back fence. Hope this helps...........Bill....

6. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi Gary.

The ten foot chart is used from 13 feet back to 24 feet(27 yards). I use mine more in the 16 feet to 20 feet area more than anywhere else. I do go to the 13 foot mark a lot for doubles drills.

Since I have them on the wall doing them for customers I have used the 8 foot model a lot lately. It is a fine product if you do not have room for the larger ten foot model.

I just use the post 3 view, my basement is narrow and moving to the side is not necessary.

Ten foot is $170 (price includes shipping)

Eight foot is $145 (includes shipping)

7. kolar12

kolar12 Member

Thank You, Terry and 2woofs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.