1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Target Mizer II, trap token system

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lynn Gipson, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynn Gipson

Lynn Gipson TS Member

0   0   0

We have two Canterbury Target Mizer II token operated trap counter systems for sale.

These systems were installed, but hardly used and are as new.

The systems are complete with token box, trap control unit, 100 foot control cord trap cord and tokens.

These are the units sold by Target Shotguns (Bob Schultz) for $995 each.

Our price is $700 each, or both for $1,300. We will pay shipping.

If interested contact Lynn Gipson at 816-289-2150 or the email address above.

Thanks,

Lynn Gipson

2. Lynn Gipson

Lynn Gipson TS Member

0   0   0

3. Lynn Gipson

Lynn Gipson TS Member

0   0   0

4. Lynn Gipson

Lynn Gipson TS Member

0   0   0

Still got 'em!

5. batman1004

batman1004 TS Member

0   0   0

Lynn no disrespect to you or your product but I wouldn't shoot at a club that had this system I pay for every round I shoot we use a chip or card punch system if somebody wants to cheat on a round they will get caught and bared from club sooner or later and every body knows who is cheating at their club where is the trust at a club that uses this system I am just saying not for me geo3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

target mizer