1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***F/S T-S 2000 Single Barrel, NICE***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bob Schultz, Oct 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

While at the Missouri Fall Handicap I ran into my old friend Tony DiSimone. After some reminiscing about bygone days for a while he showed me his lineup of TS 2000 single barrel trap guns. I was initially impressed at the overall quality of the work and the attention paid to detail in the machining and assembly of these fine guns. (Yes, its a copy of the Seitz.) Tony asked me if I wanted to be a dealer for them here in the east coast. I told him only if I can take one home and test it a bit and make sure I would be selling something my customers and I would be proud to own AND would be a great shooting gun as well.

I purchased this one from Tony and brought it home. I have shot approximately 10 boxes of shells through it and I really like the performance. It has PLENTY of choke for 27 yards. Maybe a bit much by American standards but at .040" it flat stands on a long yardage target! Bore is .737 and there is plenty of metal in the barrel for Wilkinson or Allor to do their magic. I patterned the gun with the rib in the highest POI position and its 100%+ and the bottom position is about 70/30. 16 yard is a hoot with this thing as the targets stretch out into football shaped balls of black smoke. (White if you are shooting bio degradeables...) LOP is 14 3/4 just as you see it. It has an adjustable butt plate as well. Pull and release trigger parts come with the gun! No extra charge. We'll install either one for you.

MSRP is $11,500.00. I will sell this one for $9750.00 shipped to your FFL dealer in the lower 48. Trades considered.(Its been fired by me so if you need to shoot a round or two with it that's OK.) Full refund less shipping if you are not satisfied.

Thanks for looking!

Bob Schultz 800-684-6329 Email or PM to above address.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Very Nice Gun Bob!

Barry

3. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The stock has slight RH cast and a RH palm swell. After shooting it a bit I noticed the felt recoil was very mild.

Bob

4. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

A Silver Seitz to that spec would list for over 16K

5. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Bob:
    How about a case like that one without the printing on it?

Any availability?

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.