1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S/T .45 AMMO, HOLSTERS AND BELT

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bigdogtx, Dec 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have gotten out of the .45's and am selling ammo or would be willing to trade for 9mm of similar configuration. I will not at this time split the ammo as I would like to keep it all together so I can make one trip with it.

I will split the holsters and/or belt.

Shipping will be $5.00 each for the holsters and $8.95 for the belt USPS Priority.

275 rounds of Fiocchi 230 FMJ Value $75

41 rounds Federal 200grain Expanding FMJ Value $33

15 rounds MagTech Guardian Gold 230 +P JHP Value $15

13 rounds Speer Gold Dot 185 grain GDHP Value $7

Comp-Tac Ghurka holster for commander size .45 for $55 AS NEW

Comp-tac Belt Kydex Holster for Commander 90% New for $50 AS NEW

Aker #169 Tan Leather $40 Some marks, would call it 85%+ $40

Milt Sparks 1 1/2 inch smooth Size 42, black leather worn 1 or 2 times and wife's cooking no longer allows its use. This is a great belt and would make a wonderful Christmas present without the 4 week + wait. $90

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Ammo, Belt and Aker holster are sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.