1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S - Std-Grade Krieghoff Trap/Skeet Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by DB Bill, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DB Bill

DB Bill Member

0   0   0

Sold the action & iron so the remainer will be "parted out"

SOLD PENDING FUNDS -- Standard-Grade Receiver & Iron (SN12,xxx)gun has been babied and well-maintained. Triggers are pull/pull. Original top-latch replaced with Krieghoff engraved & gold-inlayed top latch with Bald Eagle & American Flag in 2-color gold. Condition easily 95%+.

Barrel #1 - 30" K-80 O/U barrels w/tapered-flat rib and full-set of factory screw-in chokes & I'll add a couple of extras from Briley. Both barrels have been Pro-Ported. Bores are clean and unmarked and there isn't any galling on the flats. Typical barrel rash + some lt blue wear at the muzzles from going in and out of gun sleeve.

These barrels weigh 58.9 ounces or 3 pounds & 10.9 ounces

Barrel #2 - 28" K-32 O/U barrels w/8mm rib, choked Skeet/Skeet with a full-set of fitted Kolar sub-gauge tubes - 20, 28 and .410. Chokes screw on and off but there aren't any extra. Excellent condition and snug in the barrels.

The 28" 12ga barrels weigh 51.9 ounces or 3 pounds & 3.9 ounces!
    The pair of 2oga tubes weigh 15.6 ounces.
    The pair of 28ga tubes weigh 16.6 ounces (1 pound + 0.6 ounces)
    The pair of .410 tubes weigh 17.3 ounces (1 pound + 1.3 ounces)

Wood - Factory wood with J.S. Air-Cushion recoil reduction unit in perfect working order. LOP to end of wood is 13 3/4" so depending on thickness of recoil pad you can get almost any LOP from 14" to 14 1/4" - the JS Air Cushion Conversion costs $1395 on your wood - make an offer.

The other set of wood with the schnabel is factory wood from Super Scroll - w

Metal Case - Unknown brand but heavy & stout - will hold receiver and 2 sets on barrels on one side and the tubes on the other -- not pretty but it gets the job done.
  2. DB Bill

DB Bill Member

0   0   0

The receiver, engraved top latch and wood.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. DB Bill

DB Bill Member

0   0   0

The 30" bbls -- color was lightened a bit to show condition - blue is much darker than shown.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. DB Bill

DB Bill Member

0   0   0

The K32 Skeet bbls and Kolar tubes .. and alternate wood choice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The alternate wood

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

0   0   0

How much $$$$?
  6. just_bob

just_bob Member

0   0   0

I'd be interested in the aircushion wood if you part it out.
  7. Taxidermy

Taxidermy Member

0   0   0

Is this 2 different guns, the one is a Logo gun and other is a standard grade engraving? Are the both for sale or just one ? thanks Ronnie
  8. DB Bill

DB Bill Member

0   0   0

clay addict --- $7,500 + shipping & insurance.

just bob ------ yes if it doesn't sell this week-end I'd consider selling the JS stock and fore-end ---- Make me an offer via PM.

Taxidermy --- the K-80 Logo guns are standard grade and yes it's one gun with 2 barrels (one with a set of Kolar tubes) and a hard case.
  9. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

0   0   0

DB- I think the reason he's asking is your pics show 2 diff receivers. #4 shows a std grade w/ scroll, every other one showing a receiver shows the logo receiver.

I think you have an errant pic on there.
  10. mikey357

mikey357 Member

0   0   0

What is the Length of Pull on the NON-Air Cushion Stock? What does the gun WEIGH w/the Tubes installed in the appropriate Barrel? Thanks....Mike S.
  11. DB Bill

DB Bill Member

0   0   0

mikey357 --- the alternate wood is factory K-80 and hasn't been cut - I will put it on a gun and measure it when I get a chance but it should be whatever factory LOP is.

The weight may take a little longer as I don't have a scale I can use to weigh it as I assume you want something more accurate than using a bathroom scale using the subtraction method.
  12. DB Bill

DB Bill Member

0   0   0

I took another look at the photo that caused the confusion on wheather there 2 or just 1 receiver -- note-just one receiver with the K-80 Logo --- but the funny part is not only was it the wrong receiver (which was sold some time ago but it was also a different JS Air/Cushion set of wood.
  13. DB Bill

DB Bill Member

0   0   0

just bob -- you have mail.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.