1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S STAN BAKER BARREL READER SOLD F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr.M, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I'm selling a piece of trapshooting history and want to give my TS.com friends the first shot at it, so to speak. I bought this barrel reader years ago with the anticipation that I'd have the opportunity to measure lots of smaller guage as well as traditional 12 guage bores with it. Several realities have limited my use of this Stan Baker set to - never opened the box. First, I'm a lot more concerned with wood than I am with metal lately. Second, since I bought the excellent 12 guage bore mic from the UNLOADER and I have no interest in smaller guage shotguns, all my needs are handled by that one device.

Therefore, I've decided to sell this totally original Stan Baker multi-guage bore micrometer set and get it out from under the sofa in my office. If you're a collector of trapshooting esoterica, ephemera or just historical stuff, you need this one in your collection. The original ugly pine box, descriptive letter, choke and guage guide and even one of the late Stan Baker's business cards are included just as they were when this gem left Stan's business years ago. A word of warning - the head on the large device seems to be a 10 guage, not a 12 guage head. The person I bought this set from didn't give me the heads-up on that reality and I wondered for months why the bores in my tournament shotguns had shrunk. The other two stalks and heads are correct for the .410, 28 and 20 guage bores.

Pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First $350.00 that confirms at the email address above owns this historic set. IT IS SOLD. Thank you RK.

Thanks for looking, Mike Mann WHITE CREEK GUNSTOCK BLANKS Your Myrtlewood Source

2. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sale is complete. Thank you to all who looked. Another piece of history moving to someone who appreciates it.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.