1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S spolar reloader

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by vector1, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vector1

vector1 TS Member

includes all bushings, video, cover, hydraulics, serial #226. reloader was like new when purchased approx. 2 yrs. ago, used very little by previous owner. i interchange between sts & fed. gold medals with no problem. $1850 includes shipping to 48. mail at mjdashbrooksathotmaildotcom.

2. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

I just bought new hydraulic setup from Spolar configured for my P/W loader. I think it was around 1100$ with shipping, but no sales tax since it shipped out of CA to Nevada. A Spolar, even used, for 750 bucks and shipping is indeed a deal.

3. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

With a serial number of #226, how old would that make this unit? Are old spolars just the same as the new spolars?

4. vector1

vector1 TS Member

i'm not sure what year production, would have to call spolar to find out. i had a 400 series spolar also and i can't tell the difference. as in initial post, previous owner used very little, like new when i got it. i have used for maybe 5 to 10 thou rounds. no issues with reloader, just quit shooting. includes all powder & shot bushings so no matter what you want to load there will be a bushing available. just plug it in and go.

5. vector1

vector1 TS Member

6. itsnotyou

itsnotyou Member

There has been some changes made to the Spolar since the start of production but nothing major that I know of. Mine is serial # 0159 and I could not be happier with it. Call Dicksie and she will explain any changes made, although I believe they were mainly just methods of production. A friend of mine has one that is only a couple of years old and I have loaded on his and I could not tell any difference in the operation of it. In fact while his Spolar was in storage he brought his sub gauge die sets over and loaded on my Spolar and we did not have to adjust any of the dies.

Jack

7. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Vector 1 you've got mail!

8. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

cancle that the address did not work!
    How bout you send me mail?
    Rooferbob

9. vector1

vector1 TS Member

10. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

I tried to send you an e-mail but it just kicked back to me. Drop me a note or call 402-469-4789.

11. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

Vector 1, I'm interested in purchasing the Spolar. Have you sold it or have you changed your mind. Let me know. Address and phone are on previous post.

12. vector1

vector1 TS Member

ttt, phone call made.

13. vector1

vector1 TS Member

spolar is sold. thanks everybody for asking.

14. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

The check will be in the mail in the morning....Friday. I'm excited to get the spolar. Now I can really qualify to use the gold Spolar Wads. Thanks DownRange Mfg. and Kevin Lewis for all your help in assisting me in selecting good equipment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.