1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Spolar loader and hydraulic

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Didreckson, Nov 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

Spolar #2225 with Spolar hydraulic. Edsal HD bench (1000# capacity), with 4" hole for shell drop. Never a jam dropping into my bucket. Bench has 2 HD switched surge units mounted underneath...1 for accessories (IKEA lights included), one controls hydraulic on/off. Spolar is near new, works fabulous. Always used inside my loading room in Reno as you see it. I believe I bought this in 2006, but time flies. Loaded about 25K shells.

I have original shipping boxes for both hydraulic and loader. Want local sale in Reno area for pickup. Will need to coordinate to come see in person, but what you see in the pictures is what you get. Price is $2600 for loader, hydraulic unit and bench with lights. As a unit they work fabulous and basically I cloned this configuration in CA. I honestly was keeping both, but that does not make any sense now that I have the new rig rolling down here. Shoot me a PM or email with any questions.

didreckson_2008_030320.jpg

didreckson_2008_030321.jpg

didreckson_2008_030322.jpg

didreckson_2008_030323.jpg

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

0   0   0

UP for a good buy and product, especially all set up. Fred

3. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

0   0   0

4. KDP

KDP TS Member

0   0   0

Call me @ 916/425/9493 if still available

5. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Not only is Darrell a great gentleman to deal with, but his equipment is probably the best kept of anyone's. He is a fastidious neat-freak kind of guy and you can see this by looking at how neat and clean he keeps things.

A great buy for someone.

Whiz

6. Old Vark WSO

Old Vark WSO TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.