1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Spolar Gold 1oz. Wads

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by fssberson, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

0   0   0

Dave: I pay that from Spolar for 5,000 wads. Fred

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

0   0   0

I have been using these wads for a few years... AA/Green or Gold Remington hull, 17.4 of Clays powder, 1 oz. of #8 shot, a 1 oz. Spolar Gold wad [four petal], AA primer, a Spolar Gold reloader, = a perfect crimped shell @ about 1200 ft./sec. No shells dished. This is a very good short yardage shell back to about the 21 yard line. After that I use the 1 1/8 Spolar Gold 8 petal wad, 20.0 grains of International powder, 1 1/8 oz. 7.5 shot, AA primer. You may want to check you wad seating and crimp adjustment. Next your powder drops may not be accurate. Now living in CA. about 90 miles from Spolar keeps the shipping down. Fred

3. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

0   0   0

Dave: If I can help... reach me at fssberson@aol.com. Don't sell your wads yet, as this is just such a basic load. The Hogdon recipe calls for 17.1 of Clays. Sorry I can't give you the bushing # for a Mec. Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.