1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S SOLD Perazzi MX12 Sporting 31.5 Inch bbls

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bud Johnson, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

Sold witht the adjustable comb stock. The other stock,slight cast off for a right hand shooter is still available as is the snable forend.

Thanks very much.. will have a MX8 stock with adjustable comb and forend soon!! Very reasonble.

I have a great MX 12 Perazzi Sporting with 31.5 inch barrels for sale. Forcing comes lengthened by Briley. 18.7(.735) bore. Briley Series 2 thin wall chokes,10 through Mod.(may be able to find some more separately). Recently gone through(Nov. 2009) and new locking bar. Extremely tight. I changed the 31.5 from an MX2000S. I needed the 34 inch. Coil springs and excellent trigger pull.
    Receiver and forend iron 1289XX and the bbls 1291XX.Original cost before work was $8197.00.

Wood on the gun is custom Perazzi, 15 inch LOP and has a slight cast-off for a right handed shooter. I also have another set of wood available. Second stock has an adjustable comb

The barrel weight is 1.59 kg. The wood will fit NON drop out trigger guns.

You can have your choice of wood and all the other stuff for $6000.00 plus shipping to your FFL(about $60.00, except California, $100.00 real pain).
    Or you can have it all for $6600.00 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking and good shooting.

Don't know why the stock once again shows much more red than it is!!! Photographer I guess....

Bud Johnson
    marinebud01@aol.com
    512-258-3959
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

OK I'll get some more chokes. A couple of extended chokes and lower the shipping to California to $60.00 also.

Don't mind selling the second stock and forend separatly for $600.00.

Thanks

Bud Johnson

3. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

4. Guy

Guy Member

0   0   0

Just bought a two barrel Mirage set from Bud. Smooth transaction. Everything better than described.

Bud: You need to take your pics in daylight/shade with no flash....and closer up.

Guy Hungerford

5. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the kind words Guy. Also thank for the hint. I will give it a try outside next time.

Hope everything is working well for you.

Best regards

Bud Johnson

6. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

7. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

8. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

Sold with the adjustable comb stock.

The other stock(with slight cast off for right hand shooter) and snable forend is still available. Will have an MX8 Stock with adjustable comb and forend very soon.

Thanks

Bud Johnson
    512-258-3959

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.