1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***F/S Soft Touch Stock for 390/391 F/S***

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chiefjon, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Listing for a friend of mine. This is one of the composite "Soft Touch" Trap stocks. Adjustable comb, wood grain finish, built in Soft Touch recoil reducer. Like new. Used on back-up gun. $500.00...Call Jay at 916-712-0378.

I have one of these stocks and they are great. This one is in excellent shape.

JON

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

3. gotbass

gotbass Member

Jon - Are those adjustable for lop too? Is your friend in the market for some sort of trade? Don't suppose you could get a picture? Thanks. Mike in Redding. I could pop down if needed. Are you coming up to shot PITA this weekend?

4. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Mike,

Give Jay a call. He shoots with us. I am going out of state so I won't be shooting for a couple of weeks. Take a look at the Shooters Emporium web site. These are great stocks. I have had several people ask me about the "great wood" only to be suprised that it is composition. I think the only LOP adjustment would be with different size pads. You can adjust the recoil reduction by changing the springs. Used on the auto I don't feel much difference using the PFS on my unsingle.

JON

5. gotbass

gotbass Member

Jon - I'm sorry but I don't know Jay or have a number, I assume that he is the stock owner? You can email me at yyygotbassatsbcglobal.netyyy drop yyy fo give me Number Thanks Mike

6. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

To The Top.........

Mike,

Check first post for phone number.

JON

7. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Stock is SOLD pending receipt of funds......Thanks for all the interest.

JON

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.