1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Soft Top Combs for PFS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeet_man, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

This setup is similar to the Ultimate Fit Comb that Precision Fit Stocks sells, except in a soft comb version. I made one for my stock and used it all this year, and thought some other people may be able to benefit from the softness of the comb, and the additional adjustment made possible by this comb setup (more offset than the std plastic comb provides, I have mine setup with approx 3/8" offset). I'm fleshing out the details as far as getting these made for sale, just wanted to get an idea if there was even any interest in something like this. Price should be around $200 (maybe less depending on material price), the Ultimate Fit sells for over $300 if I remember right. Leave a message here, or drop me an email and i'll put you on the contact list if and when I get all my ducks in a row as far as manufacturing these.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.