1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Small gun parts

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dzeh, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dzeh

dzeh Member

[​IMG]

A while back I acquired a variety of reloading and small gun parts from an estate of a gentleman that had a small gun shop in the basement of his home. I sold the reloading stuff here and thought there might be an interest for the small stuff I have left. It appears that most of these parts are for 1100 guns. I can't tell if it is used or just NOS. There are a couple firing pins in the lot; one is labeled 1100 firing pin 17436 and the other is labeled Super K #1 firing pin. Some of the other items are labeled feed latches; 2-1850 sears; 2-16345 pins; bolt buffers; slide blk buffers; ejector pins?; and 1100 seals. Take a look at the photo to see what all is there. Make me a reasonable offer and I'll be happy to ship to you for an additional $5 to cover shipping.

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Some of it I recognize, some I do not. How about $25 plus shipping?

3. dzeh

dzeh Member

Sold, pending funds.

4. BAP

BAP TS Member

If it doesn't sell call me at 334-399-7996 and I would make you a higher offer. Bill Parson Jr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.