1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S SKOOKUM SWEATER LEFT LARGE REDUCED F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr.M, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Literally cleaning out the closet and I re-discovered this original Skookum Sweater made from a very heavy wool in as new condition. This 1980s beauty has a full-length leather pad and leather pocket trim in as new condition. It is an American Large size and is left shouldered. It is the design that has the internal canvas sling to support the weight of your cartridges in the pockets so the sweater doesn't stretch from the load. It was professionally cleaned and leather conditioned before I left Connecticut in 1991 and has not been out of the dry cleaner's sealed bag since.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No cracks or abrasions in the leather, no pulls or pilling in the wool. Literally as new, I think I wore it two or three times in the late eighties and it just doesn't get cold enough here in Oregon to warrant keeping it. A great Christmas gift or addition to your shooting wardrobe at $125.00 and I'll pick up the shipping. First response at the email above gets payment instructions and dibs on this very heavy guage all wool sweater. Reduced price to $110.00 including shipping.

Thanks for looking, Mike Mann

2. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Price reduced to $110.00 including shipping for balance of weekend.

Mike

3. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.