1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: SKB 85TSS 20, 28 & .410 3-barrel set-SOLD!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Buckmark1, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buckmark1

Buckmark1 TS Member

0   0   0

F/S: SKB 85TSS three barrel sub gauge set with 30" barrels, factory adjustable comb and hard case. Also included is Graco clamp on barrel weight system with 2, 3, 4, 6 & 8 ounce weights, Champion Easy Hit front sights and assorted extended and flush mount chokes. As always, a three day inspection with test fire. I am located in South Louisiana. PM with any questions or if you are interested. Thanks for looking!!

Jody H.

buckmark1_2012_120490.jpg

buckmark1_2012_120491.jpg

buckmark1_2012_120492.jpg

buckmark1_2012_120493.jpg

2. skeetfield

skeetfield Member

0   0   0

LOP? Condition?

3. Buckmark1

Buckmark1 TS Member

0   0   0

Skeetfield,

LOP is factory 14-1/2" over a Pachmeyer .080 SC-100 Decelerator pad. I also have a fitted Graco LOP adjuster plate with 1" Limbsaver pad that goes with this set as well. I would rate the condition of everything as 90%. It does have a few rack marks and dings and I can send you close up pics of that if you would like. I appreciate your inquiry.

Thanks,
    Jody H.

4. skeetfield

skeetfield Member

0   0   0

Where are you located?

5. blacktooth

blacktooth TS Member

0   0   0

How old and what kind of a shot count has been put down the barrels. I am very interested and are you interested in trades, I have a caesar guerini summit trap 30", it was my wife's gun and not abused.

6. Buckmark1

Buckmark1 TS Member

0   0   0

Skeetfield,

I am located in South Louisiana, its states that at the bottom of my original post.

Thanks,
    Jody H

7. Buckmark1

Buckmark1 TS Member

0   0   0

Blacktooth,

I would say 6-7 years old is about as accurate as I can remember. Only lead shot down the barrels and was used for sporting clays only not hunting. I would estimate no more than 3,000 rounds per each barrel including practice & registered tournaments.

Not interested in trades at this time. There are simply not enough sub gauge tournaments down here in South Louisiana to justify keeping it. Besides, saving money for a new golf cart at this time!!

Thanks for your interest and let me know if you have anymore questions. I will PM you my cell number and email in case you would like to discuss this matter further.

Thanks,
    Jody H

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
85tss 3 gauge set
skb 3 barrel set
skb 410 sporting
skb 85 tss 20 28

skb 85tss 3 barrel set

skb 85tss set