1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F / S Simmons Shotgun slug/Turkey scopes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by deercreek, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

I have two Simmons ProDiamond Shotgun scopes for sale. They are both 4 x 32 with fully coated optics. I used these on an 870, 1187, and a H&R Ultra slug hunter slug guns. I have Weaver brand detachable rings, one set of regular medium and one set of off-set mediums that works with the hammer exposed guns. These scopes are in good condition, they do have some ring scratches but both are fully functional. My state has recently opened a rifle season and I no longer have use for them, if that is ever revoked I will again purchase these for slug gun use. They both have the factory end covers and I have the Butler Creek Blizzard caps to go with them. I wish to sell all together for a very fair price, someone can have there choice of scope and rings and sell the other if so desired. You can look at www.simmonsoptics.com at the ProDiamond #517793 for a very comparable picture and information. Current dealer cost on a new scope is 76.95. I will sell both scopes, both ring sets and Blizzard caps...and pay the shipping to any 48 states for a total of 90.00. I am trying to be very fair and let someone who needs these have them for a great price. I would estimate total new price for all around 280.00.

Thanks, Bryan

2. deercreek

3. deercreek

4. deercreek

No it does not, these are standard Weaver Det. Rings. Bryan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.