1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S SILVER SEITZ

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KEYBEAR, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

35 inch barrel 80/20 rib Wilkinson tubes (2) .034--.024 LOP is 14 1/2 this is a Titanium reciever with release trigger . Over all the gun is close to 100% and has not shot much . Number is 580T and is the black reciever .

Asking $11,500

2. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

ALF That looks like a great gun. Do you want to trade barrels (Or buy back) your old 34" 120% barrel with Wilkinson tubes? I want to keep the old gun and have added a 35" 80/20. AJ

3. acre44

acre44 Member

I will give you $9k for it.

Call me. Toad.

4. zoom

zoom TS Member

Hello, please tell me what type of wood is on the seitz.Did Phil Simms make the stock? What is LOP and cast ?

Thanks
    Bill

5. bbourdage

bbourdage Member

Hello Alf,
    I am just learning the seitz gun, is it hard to convert it to a pull trigger, from a release ?.

Also,
    when you mean black receiver, is this the normal silver, or is it actually black, it is hard to tell from the pictures.

Barry

6. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

The wood is Select Grade Burly Maple and Simms did it.  LOP 14 1/2 it has some off-set and cast off for a right hand shooter . I shoot a very right hand stock and it fits me fine .

ALF

7. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.