1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Silver Seitz #58 (Jerry Racke Gun Rare)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by use, Aug 1, 2013.

1. use

use Member

0   0   0

For Sale is Silver Seitz #58 35" barrel, fixed rib (60/40)full choke, adjustable comb, adjustable butt plate, LOP 14 3/8", Release and pull parts, soft comb, gold annodized trigger housing, wood has some handling marks, New Case, all new springs and bolt update done 2 years ago right after i purchased the gun from Jerry's nephew. its had about 1000 rounds since then. it has a ATA 100,000 pin embossed in the side of the receiver, according to Rich at silver seitz there are only 2 in existence like this. This was given to Jerry by the ATA. Jerry Racke was an ATA President and Hall of Fame Director. here is a link to ATA website With some information on Jerry. http://www.traphof.org/People-Stories/completed-careers.html $6,800.00 812 449 2614.

I also have a Wenig stock and forearm set for sale to the purchaser of the gun for an additional $900.00 the second set of pics is of the wenig stock set. it has the new american trap dimensions. this is actually to tall for the low profile rib. on the gun it has a 1" DAC
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

0   0   0

Ray Grub has a similar gun. If this will be at the Grand I'de like to look at it. I might be a buyer.

3. oddlott

oddlott Member

0   0   0

Real good price

4. use

use Member

0   0   0

Gun is sold pending funds. The Wenig Wood Set is still for sale

Search tags for this page

gold seitz trap

jerry racke gun

silver seitz gold