1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

f/s Silver Pigeon Sporting Clays Grade IV

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by -3200lady, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -3200lady

-3200lady TS Member

ONE OF A KIND F/S BERETTA SILVER PIGEON GRADE IV

I have the only Beretta Silver Pigeon Grade IV Sporting Clays model that I know of in existence for sale. According to everyone I have talked to, Beretta did not make a Sporting Clays Silver Pigeon Grade IV. As you can see by the pictures, there is at least one in existence.
    This gun is marked Sporting Clays, has 32" barrels with Beretta Optima extended choke tubes.
    I bought this gun new last year and have shot a total of 1 box of shells at the wagon type 5 stand. This gun has very beautiful wood and is 99.9% with no handling marks on any part of the gun.
    Asking 3000.00 buyer pays shipping to your ffl dealer.
    CLICK ON ABOVE WEBSITE LINK TO BE DIRECTED TO PHOTOS
    signed
    Tim Youd

2. -3200

-3200 TS Member

3. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Tim, it does appear that you have a "one off". I think that this is a miss- marked receiver. Grade IV is a blue receiver with gold inlays. Grade III is what you have. All the pictures and descriptions from older Beretta catalogs bear this out.
    Do the barrels serial # match the receiver?
    This is an interesting combo of receiver and barrels.

Scott

4. -3200

-3200 TS Member

Yes

Ser #'s on receiver and barrels do match.

Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.