1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S sig P226....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bcnu, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Back up for sale is a 9mm P226 Sig with 3 mags. Due to an inept description from the owner, I am dropping the price down to $425.00 plus shipping and insurance from my ffl to yours. I had this sold but when I was told about it I was told that it was in like new condition, which it is in my opinion, not. It was a police department turn in and has some bluing worn off the trigger guard and the stippling on the front strap. I did shoot it last weekend and it shoots great but is not in what was described to me as like new condition. It is a good shooter and works flawlessly but has obviously been used. Comes with a total of three mags. I went ahead and paid for the gun because I told the guy that I had it sold but as I do not need it, it is for sale again. Thanks guys and take care. John

2. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Here is another pic. John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.