1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S sig P226

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bcnu, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

I have for sale for a co worker a sig P226 with three mags. 9mm pistol. Like new condition. I should have some pics tomorrow. $450.00 plus shipping from my ffl to yours. He also has a remington 700 in .270 with camo stock and a simmons scope. I will have to get the price on that though. I can be reached at the above email addy or via pm on here. It may take me a day or so to get back to you due to my work though. Thanks and take care. John

2. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

John I will take the pistol. PM me and let me know where to send the check and copy of the ffl to. Or can you deliver it to the GA. Rick Gibbs

3. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Hello Rick. You are the first to pm and email so it is yours. I am still going to get a pic or two and send them to you hopefully by tomorrow. I am off work today and it is in another town an hour away. I will pm you in a bit with the other details. Thanks, John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.