1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Sierra 30cal Bullets 165 grain CHEAP !!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by deercreek, Apr 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have no need for some .308 Sierra bullets that I have. Three unopened boxes of item # 2145 which are 165 grain soft point. I believe these bullets were bought around 1990 and stored inside home in a clean environment. I researched some prices and they currently sell for 27.49 at Midway and 27.99 at Grafs. Fruthermore, current dealer cost is 24.54 and 23.46 at two different places we use. I am selling these for only 17.00 per box and whoever confirms first has a chance at some opened boxes of 30cal (all Sierra) at an even better price that we can discuss over the phone. Buyer to pay shipping by UPS or if the other bullets are sold too, possibly USPS Flat Rate box via mail. PM me for confirmation of sale and possibly the other bullets too.

2. JRW

JRW Member

0   0   0

I will take 3 boxes of them. Jerry

3. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jerry, just sent you a PM. Jake---I need to hear back from you ASAP as you were the first contact. Bryan

4. jakeduke

jakeduke Member

0   0   0

Internet went down for a bit. Sent you a private message.

5. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sold to "jd" pending receipt of funds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.