1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S shot @ $29.00 a bag @ Wisconsin State Shoot

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by senior smoke, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Where will you be located at the Wisconsin state shoot, East or West end?
    Steve Balistreri

2. Grade VI

Grade VI Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Terry,
    How do you polish your shot? When I get reclaimed shot, it is a dull white/gray color. Thanks

3. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

0   0   0

This picture does not do the shot justice. (Terry, you gotta get a clearer photo of that stuff to show it off!) It is by far, the nicest reclaim I have ever seen!

JK

4. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Member

0   0   0

He's next to MEC

5. vmthtr in green bay

vmthtr in green bay Member

0   0   0

Anyone from the Green Bay area going to the shoot that can bring some shot home for me?

Mike

6. ken1okie

ken1okie Active Member

0   0   0

I've used a lot of Leadminers shot, and am completely satisfied.Extremely clean and no issues reloading. I just bought another 500#'s.
    I have noticed no differance in performance from virgin shot and have been shooting Sporting Clays targets at up to 80 yards. Your mileage may vary.

7. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

0   0   0

Terry,

You by chance going to be at Cardinal Center for the Classic in late August or the Grand?

Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.