1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Shooting Shirts and Hats

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by kmks5, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

0   0   0

Hey Shooters ,Men and Ladies , Check out the new winter supply of Shooting Shirts and Hats in my E-Bay store SHOOTING SHIRTS BY FRAN

http://stores.ebay.com/SHOOTING-SHIRTS-BY-FRAN

New items go on daily as I make them up. You know the old saying, "the better you look and feel the better you shoot" And it's true.

Christmas is only about 60 days away
    , so drop your wife or husband a hint that you would rather have a new shooting shirt than a christmas tie or a bottle of perfume.

I also make youth shooting shirts and hats and outfit Shooting Teams.

If you don't see your size or color or if you need left hand shirts, just e-mail me and I'll make it up for you with either Trap, Skeet or Sporting Clays Designs.

Here's to your good Shooting

FRAN

2. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

0   0   0

New item going on daily.

You don't have to use Paypal for payment, a check or money order sent directly will also do.

E-Mail me if you don't see what you are looking for, including sizes and Left hand shirts.

3. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

0   0   0

up one more time

4. tandemdude

tandemdude TS Member

0   0   0

I have several of her shirts and a sweatshirt, I like them very much, very well done, Norm Van Pelt

5. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

0   0   0

Nakedgun and Tandemdude, Thanks for your nice posts, I really appreciate it and I'm glade you're satisfied with them.

I'm making Shirts ,Hats and Shell Bags now for XMass and will be putting them on my e-bay store as they are done. I've had several orders from the Shooters on TS.Com which I'm working on now.

I like to tell folks, if you don't see what you would like, just e-mail me at fmurphee@oh.rr.com and I'll try my best to make it for you.

FRAN

6. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

0   0   0

Sitting here in my shirt made by Fran and just took my hat off made by Fran. Great work. Would buy from again. Thanks

7. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

She even tug up five tees in my size awhile back...3X. Great pricing also.

Thanks Fran,
    Bernie

8. Obs

Obs TS Member

0   0   0

Fran:

Do you do long sleeve Henley's?

Thx, Obs

9. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Fran, I didn't see anything that describes how the shirts are made up. Are they or can they be made available in long? Do they have back and/or arm pit vents?

10. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

0   0   0

Obs,yes I do long sleeved Henleys..I will put pad on right or left and the shooting design on the opposit side.

What size and color prefrence?

FRAN

11. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

0   0   0

David, I buy the shirts in many sizes from sm to 5X large, and also in talls. I make the pads and sew them in the shirts either right or left, with a shooting design embroired on the opposit side. I also do ladies and youth in right or left hand.

The vented shirts are hard to find, I buy them when I can. I have a 3X left handed, Pavillion USA, short sleeve, with vented back, with shoot trap design.

Thanks for your interest.

FRAN

12. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

0   0   0

I have several of her shirts as well. Those embroidered designs really look great on the shirts. ....Rick

13. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for your post Rick, I'm glad you like them.

FRAN

14. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

0   0   0

Up one more time

15. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

0   0   0

A lot of new Ladies and Men's shirts ,vests and sweatshirts going into my store everyday as shirts and hats are sold.

Need a custom shooting shirt made for your size, color or style ? just e-mail me and I can probably make it for you.

If you don't see what you want, just ask

Thanks to all you Guys and Ladies that have bought from the store, AND don't forget Christmas is just around the corner.

Make your significant other mighty happy with a nice shooting shirt from Santa.

FRAN

16. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for your nice comments Bill. I'm glad you're satisified with them.

Now when your shooting scores go up, be sure let your shooting buddies know it's because you feel so good in your new shooting shirts. :0)

Thanks again

FRAN

17. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Just a little side note:

Traditionally, at my club, if a gentelman shoots 25 straight, we shoot his hat. If a lady shoots 25 straight, we shoot her shirt. It's just tradition.

Tron

18. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

0   0   0

TRON, Hopefully there are a lot of ladies w/25's. When you shoot their shirts just send them my way for some nice replacement shirts and the Guys for hats . :0)

Good Shooting

FRAN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

f & s hats

skeet shooting hats

trap pad 24 xmass tutorial

vented back shooters shirts on sale