1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***F/S Shooting items***

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I've started to clean out my shooting closet. I'm getting rid of everything that I no longer use.

1) SOLD Mec 600 JR in 10ga. This comes with 2 bottles and a 1 7/8oz charge bar. It has a little corrosion but works perfectly. $30.00 + shipping or will take 28ga or 410ga 600 JR in trade.

2) Beretta 3XL Windstopper fleese shooting coat. It is in very nice condition and shows very little to no wear. It is green in color with black shooting pads on both sides. $80.00 + Shipping

3) Oakley shooting system glasses. These are the Black M Pro(fixed) frames. These come with 4 "heater" lenses (blue/purple mirrored, green, amber, clear). Also comes with the original case. Glasses are in very nice shape. $150.00 + shipping.

4) SOLD Mec E-Z Pak in 12ga. $7.00 + shipping

5) Hornady 30/30 New Dimension rifle dies. This is the 2 die set full length. They are in near new condition. $20.00 + shipping

6) Hornady 450 Marlin Custom grade New Dimension rifle dies. This is a 3 die set that is full length. These are also in near new condition. $30.00 + shipping.

7) Pacific DL-150 single stage 12ga reloader. It is all ther but the primer seat. Everything else is fine. $25.00 + shipping

I will be adding to the list as time goes on. Thanks for looking.

ec90t

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

up please.

3. straycat

straycat TS Member

ec,where are you located?I know someone that might be interested in the 10 ga reloader. Thanks.Joel

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Joel,

I live just west of Indianapolis.

ec90t

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

The 10ga loader has been sold.

ec90t

6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

7. ec90t