1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S SHELLFLAME 2-PIECE BLANKS REDUCED F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr.M, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

You asked for more true Shellflame Maple blanks and here they are. Two fantastic Shellflame Maple 2-piece sets for sale. These are helf way to being ready to work and will require about one more year of air drying to be completely cured. Pictures will do the selling and here are the measurements. Both are twenty inches long, 7 1/2 inches tall at the butt, 4 inches tall at the receiver and more than 2 1/2 inches thick. Forends were cut from the same slabs and will precisely match the blanks. Forend blanks both measure 15 inches long, 3 inches tall and 2 5/8 inches thick.

M-31 shows some spalt in the center of the blank and is some of the smallest and densest Shellflame figure I've seen. Good symmetry side-to-side and dead straight grain through the entire blank.

It will be absolute show-stoppers when finished. If you have a little time before the project this is going on needs to start, here's your wood!!

IMG_2882.jpg?t=1277188165

M-31 left. Now, take a deep breath..................

IMG_2886.jpg?t=1277188311

M-31 right. See why I had you take a deep breath? Price is $225.00 for the two-piece set.

If you want 'em both, I'll pick up the shipping to anywhere in the lower 48. For states #49 and 50, email me and we'll work something out. Earliest time stamp at the email address above will get first shot. If these two haven't found a new home before Thursday, they're going to Kingsburg with me for the weekend where I hope to receive my CGSTA 300,000 target pin. See you there. M-32 was sold in Kingsburg today.

Regards and thanks for looking,

Mike Mann

2. 682LINY

682LINY Member

0   0   0

Mike , dont know about buying yet,, but would love to fondle that wood,,, will be at Cal St Shoot fri/sat,,, how would i find you,,I will have my lap top and cell phone, Bill ATA # 0211236

3. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gorgeous wood, who makes custom stocks for blanks? I plan on buying a new gun this winter and would love to have custom wood work done on it.

4. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Bill,

Everybody (it seems) at Kingsburg knows who I am. I'll be arriving Thursday evening for the Director's dinner and will be shooting Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Go to the CGSTA website and look at shoot results for May 31. Scroll to the bottom of the results and you'll see my smiling face. Didn't win anything, just shot my 100,000th doubles target that day. If it gets too hot between events, I claim Past President's prerogative and hang out in the handicap room. Norm will be able to tell you what squad(s) I'm shooting on. Cell number 541-441-6222 which I check often during the day.

Fondling, however, is much more expensive than owning. I'll see if I can work a deal for you. I'll also have the last Tiger Myrtle set in inventory and several Bastogne Walnut, Royal Walnut, Franquette English Walnut and Myrtlewood sets with me this weekend.

Rich,

Lots of good quality custom makers throughout the country. PM me where you are in the country and I'll offer some names.

Regards,

Mike Mann 07-34685

5. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Fair warning that these two will appear at the California State Shoot later today and there is already a waiting list of potential buyers. I'll be checking email twice a day throughout the weekend for your indication of interest. No crying next week after they're sold.

Regards, Mike Mann

6. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Prices reduced at 3:00 AM Friday, June 25.

Thanks for looking.

Mike

7. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

M-32 is sold.

Mike

8. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

if ya didn't sell yet call me 405-990-7011 randy