1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S Savage LPV .243win-Reduced

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by YOTESLAYER, Jul 8, 2013.

1. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

Savage LPV DBM 26" Stainless Bull fluted barrel, Swivel bipod, Nightforce 20 MOA scope base, Burris Signature rings with poly insert kit, Nikon 6-24X50 Monarch scope with sunshade and two different target turret kits. This barrel was broken in by the instructions on the savage website. It was 50 rounds and I might have shot it 15 times after that. I shot a few groups with it, it will shoot sub 3/4" groups at 100 with factory ammo. The gun is in perfect condition, LNIB without all the work of breaking in the barrel. Trap has consumed so much of my time I don't have time to shoot it. I will consider trades, looking for a Blaser Super Trap receiver and wood, or just the receiver, or an over and under super trap complete gun. Was Asking $1900 OBO Now asking $1750 OBO plus shipping and insurance to your FFL.

yoteslayer_2011_12097.jpg
  2. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

3. skeetfield

skeetfield TS Member

0   0   0

Theres the golf ball you lost over under the cabinet........You're welcome...
  4. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

Haha ill throw the golf ball in on the deal just for you!!!
  5. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

Now reduced to $1750!!! Plus shipping and insurance to your FFL.
  6. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

7. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

8. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

OBO guys!!!! Id really like to sell this gun!!
  9. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

Also willing to part this out, let me know what you want!!!
  10. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

Last trip to the top!