1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S San Remo K32 w/K80 internals

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by little gambler, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Krieghoff K32 San Remo Bluing excellent. 30" fixed choke barrels. Tapered step ribbed IM/SF. I don’t remember bore sizes off the top of my head, but chokes are .024" bottom and .046" top barrel is factory ported top and bottom- all bores and chokes are original. Receiver is in excellent shape, all upgrades, all K80 internals, recently serviced by a K-gun technician. Wood is off of a year old K80 Super Scroll gun, nice dark wood with RAD 2 adj length of pull (recently gone through). Excellent figured, and checking is like new with very few handling marks. Will go from around 14 ½ to 15 ½ I have a few extra hangers #’s 1,2,4 and 6 other spares include extra hanger pins/mid barrel hanger screw, and factory stock wrench. Gun is Americased in a case that has only made one trip across the U.S. This gun is basically an engraved K80. 6300.00 shipped to your door. email me if your interested and want to see some pic's

I am open to a few trades, but guns must be LNIB. 391’s, Browning 34/30 unsingle combo style, but I'd rather just sell it………… l.g.

Thanks.

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

LG Email pictures to billgrillat charter.net fix the at with @ and I will put them on the post for you. Bill

3. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

4. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

up at 5800.00

5. little gambler

Rating - 100%