1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: S&W revolver grips

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by AveragEd, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm cleaning out my safe and found these grips I no longer need. All are like-new and can be returned if you are not happy with them. The S&W stocks came on new guns and the others were on used guns I bought. Add $5.50 to each for USPS Priority shipping to the "lower 48." If you buy more than one set, they can be shipped together for one $5.50 charge.

The pair below fit all K & L-frame square-butt guns and are genuine S&W original equipment checkered target stocks, not eBay knock-offs. They are unusually dark in color with a lot of hidden figure and look "killer" on stainless guns. I often thought I would have them stripped and refinished to bring out some of that figure but you know how that goes. They have nicely "bookended" figure and come with their screw. SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The pair below fit all K & L-frame square-butt guns and also are genuine S&W original equipment checkered target stocks. Their coloration is nicely mixed with perfect bookending and they come with their screw. SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The pair below fit all K & L-frame square-butt guns and are genuine S&W original equipment combat stocks with attractive coloration and figure. I don't have a screw for them but screws are available from S&W or online sources. SOLD

[​IMG]

This is a Hogue Monogrip that fits all K & L-frame square-butt guns. It comes with its mounting stirrup and screw. SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The last one is a Pachmayr "Presentation Compac" grip that fits all K & L-frame round-butt guns and comes with its screw. $35

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I apologize for my photography skills; if anyone needs additional photos, just ask.

Ed

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

3. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

0   0   0

Nice grips. Wish "Santa Claus" would bring me the Combat Stocks! I have an L frame that they would look nice on, but I am a bit short of cash at the moment!

Allen

4. AveragEd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Any fellow Trapshooters.comer has good credit with me. If you give me your shipping info, I'll get them on their way to you and you can pay me later.

Ed

5. AveragEd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The checkered targets are spoken for.

Ed

6. AveragEd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Only the Pachmyar round-butt grip remains unsold.

Ed

7. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

0   0   0

Ed, seconds on the checkered target grips if something happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

grips s&w revolvers