1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F\S S&W Mdl 41 Target 22 Pistol

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ccw1911, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

0   0   0

I have for sale an extremely nice model 41, this pistol has the A prefix on the serial number and I believe it was made about 1980. The bluing is very bright black showing the high polish of this era. It does not have the cocking indicator. It comes with 2 magazines, one is the original S&W and the other is marked S&W but I'm not sure it is original, it does not have the box. I can't find any flaws in this pistol it looks like new but much higher quality than current production. I'm offering this to my friends at ts.com before I move it on to other gun forums for the very fair price of $850 plus $35 insured shipping to your FFL. Sorry I can't take any trades at this time.

[​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Nestled in its nice comfy bed.

3. white rattler

white rattler Member

0   0   0

5.5 inch barrel or 7" It looks like a 7"The retail on a brand new in the box is $1288. Trevor Dawe.

4. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

0   0   0

Thats a 5.5 inch, My A series has a cocked indicator on it. I think I bought it in the mid 70's and paid alot of money for it, around $160.

5. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

0   0   0

Sold to the Bigski. Sent a pm to you. Thanks for all who looked and the nice comments. Ross

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.