1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

f/s running shotmaker setup,n/w i.n. $$SOLD$$

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by plinker611, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plinker611

plinker611 Member

0   0   0

asking $750 for ,black max double dripper shotmaker,shotmaker stand,coolant tank &stand,dot 3 brake fluid 13 gallons,range hood & pipe,sort pans,and ingot casting equipment,this set up is running 80-90 lbs per hr.all the guess work(trial and error) taken out of it.training & tips included.

stand made from 1 in. galv.pipe,welded a washer and nut to pipe and inserted a 1/2 carrage bolt (6 inch) for ajuster for ea.leg, .1/4 in steel plate for top. pic # 1

tank is a 15 gallon barrel ,with overflow set up,and drain,stand made from rough sawn 2x 4's,2.5 in screws.and lots of them,will hold 500 + lbs.
    over all floor space when stand and tank are togeather is 4 ft x 4 ft. tank sits 38 inches tall.

sort pans are 12in.x14in.,catch pan is 8 in deep.will hold 100 lbs of shot,perforated steel will sort 7.5 & up.

for casting equip i have, 12 qt. cast dutch oven,turkey fryer,2 muffin pan ingot moulds 4-5 lb ingot),2 bar ingot moulds(1.5-2 lb ingots)spoon for removing clips,ladel,and welding gloves.

pic #4 $ 6 are of the machine running shot,thanks for looking mark jones

located close to south bend, indiana.and will not ship.
    plinker611_2009_14119.jpg

plinker611_2009_14114.jpg

plinker611_2009_1411.jpg

plinker611_2009_14115.jpg

plinker611_2009_14112.jpg

plinker611_2009_14116.jpg

plinker611_2009_14118.jpg

2. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

If your willing to go get it this is a deal I have so much time in putting mine together I wouldnt sell mine any less then this as well(and mine is not as nice).

You guys thinking about it its a deal. Just have a supply of lead and your golden, I have so many people bringing me lead for a 50/50 split I dont have to look for or buy it.

Jerry Lewis

3. repeteclay

repeteclay Member

0   0   0

Hello Plinker611, What a great looking unit. It looks as if it is brand new. You sure take pride in maintaining your equipment. The only question I have is what voltage that runs this equipment? 110/120 or 220/240? Peter J.

4. plinker611

plinker611 Member

0   0   0

pete,220 its a jim stewart unit,as far as age, this set up was put togeather a year and a half ago,and ive run over a ton of shot with it,

thanks for the comments jerry,this was my 3rd setup ive made in the last 6-7 yrs,and every one i put togeather gets better ,trial and error has been worked out,as far as price, black max alone to your doorstep is gonna run you $500,this is jims version with the permacote on the lip,and compared to my 2 other units that didnt have it, hands down the cats meow,no chalking,soapstone,or fighting tales,300 lb runs and ill have 2-5 lbs of junk to re melt.

im a firm beliver of the kiss method,and re-cycling,ive seen alot of shotmakers set ups that look like they spent alot of time in design(we all spend alot of time in design,mine was running my first 2 units)and $$$$ to build them,mark jones

5. plinker611

plinker611 Member

0   0   0

all p.m/emails answerd.,mark

6. plinker611

plinker611 Member

0   0   0

all pm's/email answer'd

7. plinker611

plinker611 Member

0   0   0

SET UP SOLD TO REPETECLAY,,this site is amazing,will send part of the proceeds to david as a donation..thanks for looking,mark jones

8. repeteclay

repeteclay Member

0   0   0

Another great transaction completed through the WEB site TS.com.

I have just returned from picking up the shot maker pictured above. It was mandatory I take a session in the operating of this unit, before I was allowed to load it in the truck. These instructions (two and one half hours), also came with a constant reminder of the safety factors that must be adhered to, when working with and around the equipment.

Thank You, plinker611 for everything. Regards, Peter J.

9. plinker611

plinker611 Member

0   0   0

the best part was i made a new friend,and got to keep the nice shot he made for me while running it for an hour or more,

as far as being safe thats the only way to get the full enjoyment out of shotmaking.please let me know when you run your first 100 strait,or win a event with you own shot,,,and enjoy shooting the less expensive shells your going to be making with your own shot..

any questions or problems feel free to call,i start monday building a new(setup # 4) shot maker stand,and cooling tank stand,mark jones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

lead shotmaker

shot making coolant tank stand