1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Ruger Trap Gun.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by tom90T, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tom90T

tom90T Member

0   0   0

F/S Rare Stainless Ruger Trap Gun. High Vented Rib with adjustable trigger pull, Jones adjustable butt plate with Kick-eez pad. Includes 2 Ruger chokes: F & Mod plus 3 additional Briley extended ported choke tubes: IM, LF & XF. After Ruger replaced the forearm wood due to a crack, the palm swell and extended grip were added and the complete stock was stained to match both pieces then finished with a Clear Gloss Spar Urethane for added protection. As a result of the finished coats the checkering is mostly filled in. The forearm and stock have also been glass bedded for a tight fit. There is a small dent to the right of the top lever.
    $ 2,750 plus $50 shipping. Anyone interested please send an email to Tom at: tbomba@hotmail.com.
    I will also have the gun with me at the PA and Ohio State Shoots and you can reach me on my cell phone at: 814-853-5086.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bowhunting11

bowhunting11 TS Member

0   0   0

Does that not have a firing pin on top?

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

These guns were unsingle only. No reason to have a provision for a top firing pin.

What I'm wondering is if this is just a RRL w/ out a top firing pin, if so, if you could find a loose unsingle barrel, you could fashion a combo...

4. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

0   0   0

Bumpity Bump Up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ruger trap special