1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S Ruger Trap Gun ----Sold---

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by tom90T, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tom90T

tom90T Member

0   0   0

F/S Stainless Ruger Trap Gun
    High Vented adjustable Rib with adjustable trigger pull and adjustable length of pull. Also comes with a Jones adjustable butt plate with Kick-eez pad. Includes 2 Ruger chokes: F & Mod plus 3 additional Briley extended ported choke tubes: IM, LF & XF. Currently the length of pull measures from the trigger to the center of the pad with an adjustment of 13&3/4” up to 16” when fully extended and that is with the original Decelerator pad. The stock has been modified with an added palm swell. I have owned the gun for several years and shot over 40,000 rounds with it. I recently had a problem with the gun and sent it to Ruger Customer Service and they replaced the firing pin, hammer strut, ejector sear & spring, cocking rod spring and retimed the gun. Ruger also fixed the problem “free of charge” and returned the gun to me within about 2 weeks. The Customer Service at Ruger is second to none. I will have the gun with me at the PA and Ohio State Shoots and you can reach me on my cell phone at: 814-853-5086 and I will get back to you.
    $ 2,350 plus $50 shipping. Anyone interested please send an email to Tom at: tbomba1@hotmail.com.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. slayer

slayer Active Member

0   0   0

Tom
    A very nice gun. A friend shot one for many years and won at least 2 shoots that I know of. You may want to mention that this is a very rare gun. Ruger made only a few hundred of these and presently makes no shotguns at all. And yes, Ruger has been very good to him with basically free service and maintainance. Your price looks very much in line with current market value. May be a bargain, in fact, due to the fact that I have seen them for as much as $4100. Bill
  3. tom90T

tom90T Member

0   0   0

Bill, thanks for the positive feedback. I have enjoyed shooting the Ruger and it has served me well and I can’t say enough about the Customer Service at Ruger. I know that they only made a limited amount of these nice Trap guns and I feel that my price is more than fair, especially for someone who would like a total adjustable Trap gun. Tom
  4. tom90T

tom90T Member

0   0   0

5. slayer

slayer Active Member

0   0   0

Up for a beauty! Maybe I should buy it, Tom. Bill
  6. tom90T

tom90T Member

0   0   0

Bill. OK, I think you should. If you come to the PA or Ohio State shoots you can see it in person. That is if I still have it then. If you or anyone else have any questions regarding this Trap Gun just send me an email. Tom
  7. C-Money

C-Money Member

0   0   0

Tom is a good guy and you will get no suprises dealing with him.

Tom, kinda suprised you are selling the ole Ruger, you have shot very well with that gun.

Corey
  8. Grade VI

Grade VI Member

0   0   0

Hi Tom.
    I shot with you and Sam at Monroe a couple weeks ago. I was wondering, why are you selling the gun? What are you going to get to replace it? Tom
  9. tom90T

tom90T Member

0   0   0

Yes, I have shot the Ruger well and I have shot several 100 straights with it and won some nice trophies but I happened to come across a 90T that I could buy and I always wanted one of them. So after I tried out the 90T, I had to make a decision whether to keep shooting the Ruger or make a change with the 90T. I felt a change would be something good so that’s why I am selling the Ruger. I learned a lot with the Ruger because I always wanted a fully adjustable gun so when I shot the 90T I knew it was the gun for me. Maybe because it doesn’t have so many adjustments. Anyways I don’t have the ability to keep both so that is why I am selling the Ruger.
  10. tom90T

tom90T Member

0   0   0

11. tom90T

tom90T Member

0   0   0

12. tom90T

tom90T Member

0   0   0

13. tom90T

tom90T Member

0   0   0

14. tom90T

tom90T Member

0   0   0

15. tom90T

tom90T Member

0   0   0

16. dale1957

dale1957 Member

0   0   0

1 on GB now for 3500.00. Sounds like a bargain to me!
  17. tom90T

tom90T Member

0   0   0

18. comando

comando Member

0   0   0

Up for a good guy and some what of a good shot.

Tom
  19. tom90T

tom90T Member

0   0   0

20. tom90T

tom90T Member

0   0   0

There is another Ruger Trap gun up for bid on Gunbroker.com with a starting bid of $3,500 so this one on Trapshooters is priced to sell.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.