1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F / S Ruger Blackhawk 44mag 50th Annv. NIB

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by deercreek, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sorry,

Something unexpected came up and I need to delete the sale post for a short time as I was afraid I would not be able to answer PM's or questions in a timely manner.

2. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I need pictures

3. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Factory display case and soft case?

4. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Factory display case and soft case?

Is this a "flatop" one?

5. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Deercreek, is it a flat top like this?

6. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

RickN, yes it is exactly as the pic you posted. I do not do well with pics and computers combined. My intent was to have some pics posted by tomorrow. Something has now come up not related to the guns listed and rather than not be able to answer PM's or post answers to questions, I might possibly have to pull the posts till I can insure of being around internet sometime nest week or later. Also, there is not a soft case and the box is the red plastic with the neat 50year lable/design on top of the box---nothing that I would consider a "display" type of case. Bryan

7. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sorry...I needed to remove the post because something came up and I was afraid that I would be unable to timely answer PM's or questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.