1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S ROYAL WALNUT EYE CANDY SOLD F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr.M, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Presenting one of the most visually stunning Royal Walnut blanks we'll (yes, all of us) ever see, and it comes with a guarantee. Blank Z is a little shorter than our regular cut at 18" long and is more than adequate for all shotgun applications. It is massive in the other measurements at 8 1/2 inches tall at the butt, 3 1/2" tall at the receiver and a full 2 7/8" thick. It has great colors, just the right amount of burl and the added bonus of a forest of highly animated black line stripe, all with a luminescent background that's littered with bees-wing fiddleback almost reminiscent of Myrtlewood.

Yes, I actually printed all that because it's all there. Dry and ready to work with a perfectly matching forend blank, this is one of very few that I'll ever call eye candy. Pictures follow:

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

Two views of the right side from different angles to show the "depth" of the shimmer behind the figure and stripe.

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

Two images of left side, which doesn't show as much black line. These were taken dry. Here's the guarantee: The black line stripe is just below the surface on the left side and will absolutely be there when this blank is shaped. I could have planed another quarter inch from the left side to unveil it, but chose not to to preserve the greater thickness of the blank. I'll document the guarantee to the buyer.

The burl patches are very symmetrical and the colors are awesome. Price for this set is $800.00 REDUCED ONE TIME TO $700.00 AND IS SOLD PRF and I'll pick up the shipping. First confirmation at the email address above will have bragging rights on this gem. I'll be taking this beauty to Sunnyvale R & GC in northern California on Friday morning and I'm pretty sure it won't come back with me. Best not to dawdle on this one.

Mike Mann WHITE CREEK GUNSTOCK BLANKS LLC

2. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

Please stop posting these fantastic blanks! You will make me a pauper. I've seen wood not nearly as nice as this go for three times as much. Absolutely stunning!

3. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

That will be an absolutely fantastic stock.

Rick in MT

4. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

ttt

5. vmthtr in green bay

vmthtr in green bay Member

0   0   0

That is amazing! Wish I had a gun that wood would do justice to.

6. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

ttt

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I love the reds. Comes out like this Only Mike's deserves a nice Perazzi.

mia_2008_0303400.jpg

8. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I'll reduce this blank one time by $100.00. New price is $700.00 shipped and will not be reduced again. I can't believe nobody's asked me about the guarantee yet. I guess folks really do only look at the pictures.

First confirmation at $700.00 gets the blank and forend set and the guarantee!!

Confirm to the email above, please.

9. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Email sent

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

10. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Blank set is sold PRF. Thanks GB.