1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Rottweil 72 AAT RARE 3 barrel set

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Racerx, Dec 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Racerx

Racerx Member

0   0   0

I'm selling a Rare 3 barrel set (1)34 inch extra full/ported..under barrel (1) 34 inch Mod/unported under barrel (1) o/u 30 inch full/mod which makes this a very rare set..99.9% are 32 inch o/u out there...been told by Pylinski that he's only seen 11 3 barrel sets like mine..very rare.. all number's matching with 4 way comb and adjustable recoil pad for length of pull...This is a very nice set. Asking $3,500 + shipping or best offer email or call racerxshelby@yahoo.com or call 208-731-6057 in southern Idaho

2. Racerx

Racerx Member

0   0   0

3. Racerx

Racerx Member

0   0   0

4. copper

copper Member

0   0   0

I had a three barrel set sold off one of the barrels very fast sold gun and just bought it back 5 years latter they are a very nice gun and I have owned a bunch , PS I am keeping this time. Dave

5. Racerx

Racerx Member

0   0   0

I still have another combo set and I just buy a Kolar so that really the only reason way I'm selling it :)

6. Racerx

Racerx Member

0   0   0

7. Racerx

Racerx Member

0   0   0

up one more time

8. Racerx

Racerx Member

0   0   0

sent pics

Thread Status: