1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Rottweil 72 AAT Combo in Case

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bawana, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

I have a very clean used 72 AAT Rottweil combo set S# 74XXX. All matching number on barrels and reciever. It comes in a alumium case. Maker unknown. It is a nice case that does show some usage. The set has an unsigle 34" with adjustable POI. It has been tubed by Tru-Choke. It has three choke tubes M,IM and F. The O/U 32" barrel has fixed chokes. Top barrel is full and the bottom is IM. It has also been ported with round holes. I do not know who did the porting. The wood has some nice grain in it. It has the factory pad. I do have pic's to send to anyone. Please let me know what part of the gun you wish to see and I will send you the pic's as soon as I can. I'm asking $2300 on the gun but will listen to offers.

2. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Email has been sent to all. To those I added a phone number please call me as soon as you can.

3. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

The gun is sold at this time. Waiting for payment to come. Thanks to all who emailed me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.