1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S ROTTWEIL 72 AAT 3-BARREL SET

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Racerx, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Racerx

Racerx Member

0   0   0

I am selling this 3 barrel set for $3,200. It comes with hard case and two 34 inch unsingles and 30 inch o/u which are rare if you know anything about these guns.One is 047 full/full... the other is mod and the o/u is mod and full.4 way adjustable comb and adjustable recoil pad also. in 2 min. or less you can change the point of impact from 100-50/50.. very start of the art in it's day even now... drop out trigger group too. I've had 4 combo sets in the past 1o years and the only thing i've had problems with are the hammer springs... no matter what you have to replace them once a year.. cost is about $18-$20 each pending on who you buy them from.Buyer pays for shipping... gun is in Idaho.

2. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

The barrels are interchangeable- bought a couple a few years back but they did have to be slightly fitted.
    Yes they made a top single (had one of those too).
    I had 5 of these at one time- now down to 2- used to shoot doubles with one but The release is so different from my Ljutic I couldn't get used to it.

Terry Jones

3. chikeneyes

chikeneyes TS Member

0   0   0

who built your release

4. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

I'm not sure, I bought it used. Not anywhere near the quality of a Ljutic trigger.
    TJ

5. Racerx

Racerx Member

0   0   0

6. Racerx

Racerx Member

0   0   0

photo

7. Racerx

Racerx Member

0   0   0

photo